Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 2013!!

Happy new year everyone!! Today is the first day of 2013. I wanna wish everyone here reading, better health, better luck and more wealthy! Good things comes! Yesterday was an amazing night, with fire works, dancing and so many friends around.

I was honor to be engaged by Singapore tv station, Mediacorp for their channel 5 count down event. It was fun and alot of artistes and dancers. The dancers dance like a beautiful butterfly and they really put in effort on their steps.

The singers, amazing voice, bringing life into music, they made me feel I wanna sing with them! Good people r all around me!

It was a long day, making people looking good is my job, when a job is done, the person was happy with my service, they said thank u, I feel satisfaction of my job. You never know the feel until people say thank u and u can see they r so happy that u made them look good!! I always wanted to turn my passion to my career, and I did it!! From young, I like to made everyone ard me look good. I will post up some photos soon, cos too many to mentions. I see u guys ard and will add the pictures here. Stay tuned.

Warning for all cars                                             My crew tag



Look how many artistes and crew in here!


The Jersey Boys! Amazing voice and very funny group.




 I did The Dancer's makeup











 Look! how many people are counting down to welcome the year 2013





Skarf's (korea girls group), Gurmit Singh (Emcee, Mediacorp artiste) and the handsome Kyle Patrick




 The singer - MICappella 
The group that sing without music, they create music, beats in the background themselves.
Wonderful and amazing voice, nice people, check out website http://micappella.com/
Manage to take the pic with the group with the wrong green hairclip on my hair hahaha!

 Did 2 of the group makeup!                             look at this beautiful, soft spoken lady!


Caution!! Road Block and human block! HA look at those people!

Though, Ive seen so many times fireworks but this is the first time I feel fieworks are so pretty! Its only like 100m right infront of me. Amazing fire works, romantic and touching, its a memorable one.









                                                             Taufik and Shigga Shay


The After count down party @ The float! So many people dancing!
I join the dance and party it was like 1am lol

Hope you enjoy reading my blog, Good luck to u and a better 2013 in everything. See ya!


With love, Candy
- Posted using iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment