Thursday, August 30, 2012

Working stuff


I bought this for my work cos some filming have some fights or punches so i need something to create them this reason why i use this cream colour cos i need something to hold longer... the smaller wheel is for my coll,  cos i think she needs it too... hehe.... sometimes i jus like to buy little gift for people around me to make them happy....

I bought this from ebay, this seller is responsive and superb fast delivery... I highly recommand this seller, this is not the first time i bought from this seller. Do check it out if u need anything, he has lots of makeup stuff... I got no commission thing or any recommandation fee from this so dont think too much. :)

http://myworld.ebay.com.sg/funhousetheatrical/&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754

No comments:

Post a Comment