Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Current updates

Recently I've been engage at the tv station, out filming makeup artist. Basically this job is a makeup artist that follows the artiste and crews to put station to film series on tv. The job itself is simple but it's a tough job, 12 hours job, weekly schedule. I was engage by projects, meaning I will be working on a series, during this period of time, I need to report in for work base of the tv station schedule. I need to reach the makeup unit in the tv station an hour before the bus go out out station. This is to help the artiste to makeup before we start filming, no matter is the artiste filming the series or show u r engage for. Gosh, jus rain heavily and I'm on my way to work....
Yest, the filming ended later than the schedule alittle but I was lucky that when the bus send us back it was quite late. But a lucky thing is I saw this hongkong actor call xia yu.




It was my honor to have a picture with him. Hopefully I can see my idol hahaha oh, didn't I mention? I love Charmaine sheh. Do check her out, a pretty sweet lady, whom an actress from TVB, a tv station from hongkong.

Good luck everyone. Have a nice day ahead.

With love, Candy
- Posted using iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment