Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The noble of a mother

Yest I was worked with a part time actress. She was part of the project I was engaged in. She has many years of experience in acting, nevertheless, she's friendly and she doesn't have any artiste air to make me refuse to talk to her. She so friendly and polite. Like I said in my previous post, we ended late last evening, and when the time reached 645pm, suddenly she was anxious and ask me if its gg to end, I ask her why, she said she need to fetch her son, followed on I was told by her that her son is 15years old. Her love and care for son is definately a lot more than anything else. Usually for a 15 year old boy parents usually let them be themselves but her love for her son is obvious a lot. A mother whom need to work and look after the children and family is not as easy as anyone else can imagine. Good luck to her family.


With love, Candy
- Posted using iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment